ESTPs stand out with their outgoing and friendly characteristics. They are typical extroverts who adore experiencing new things in social situations. Getting famous is nothing difficult for them and that’s why you can find plenty of celebrities that are believed to be ESTPs. These people make decisions very quickly. Therefore, when it comes to deciding to star in popular movies or to rule the world, ESTPs never hesitate.
Indeed, there are many famous people with ESTP personalities who are known as leaders of the world. They had been presidents, prime ministers, statesmen, and even kings. But besides, there are plenty of talented ESTP actors and musicians in today’s pop culture. The sports industry is also full of outstanding ESTPs.
ESTPs are funny and energetic people who often inspire others. They are oriented on their actions and consequently, they can easily adapt to new situations. Usually, they make decisions instantly, without thinking twice, and have a rather impulsive nature. ESTPs enjoy competition in life and defeating others.
List Of Famous ESTPs
ESTPs (Extraverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving) are known as Entrepreneurs or Persuaders. While Donald Trump is indeed the most obvious ESTP in today’s pop industry, there are plenty of famous people with ESTP personality types today. Let’s take a look at the list of popular ESTP actors, musicians, politicians, athletes, and fictional characters.
Actors with ESTP Personality
ESTPs make perfect actors. Usually, they can act confidently either in movies or on stage and don’t mind receiving criticism from directors. Their social nature is the key to the success of ESTP actors. A lot of Hollywood stars are believed to be ESTPs.
- Kevin Spacey – American actor and producer, known for his dark comedy movies (American Beauty, Se7ven, The Usual Suspects, The Life Of David Gale, House Of Cards).
- Ben Affleck – Academy-award winner actor and director (Batman vs. Superman, Good Will Hunting, Justice League, The Flash, Gone Girl, Pearl Harbor, Daredevil).
- Eddie Murphy – American actor and comedian, became popular from comedy TV shows Saturday Night Live (Coming To America, Beverly Hills Cop, Dr. Dolittle 1998, Shrek, Norbit).
- Zooey Deschanel – American actress and musician, popular for her romantic comedy roles (500 Days of Summer, New Girl, Almost Famous, Yes Man, Elf, Failure to Lunch).
- Milla Jovovich – American actress, popular for her sci-fi and action movies (The Fifth Element, Resident Evil, Return to the Blue Lagoon, Hellboy).
- Mila Kunis – American actress and producer, a wife of Ashton Kutcher (Balck Swan, Friends WIth Benefits, Ted, Bad Moms, Four Good Days).
Musicians with ESTP Personality
Most ESTPs have amazing musical talent. Inexhaustible energy is one of the main reasons why they always manage to fascinate their fans on the stage. In fact, 50-70% of musicians in electronic and metal genres are believed to be ESTPs. But besides, they are amazing pop and hip hop musicians as well.
- Miley Cyrus – popular musician and actress who rose to fame from Disney’s Hannah Montana (Wrecking Ball, The Climb, Can’t Be Tamed, Party in the U.S.A.).
- Madonna – one of the most popular figures in pop culture, known as the Queen of Pop.
- 50 Cent – American rapper, television producer, actor, and businessman, especially popular in the hip hop industry.
- Axl Rose – one of the most talented musicians of our time, a lead vocalist and songwriter of hard rock band Guns N’ Roses.
- Amy Winehouse – English singer and lyricist, famous for eclectic musical genres. Died in 2011, at the age of 27.
- Kesha – American singer and songwriter (TiK ToK, Cannibal, Praying, Die Young, Take it Off).
- P!nk – American pop, rock, and R&B solo singer, a former member of the girl band Choice.
- James Brown – a major musician in 20th-century funk music. (I Got You, I Got a Feeling).
Politicians with ESTP Personality
ESTPs have the natural talent for managing big teams. They are charismatic leaders who can easily see opportunities and use them immediately. Their strictly organized plans in politics help them to achieve success. That’s why many famous people with ESTP personality types tend to be the world’s most widely known politicians.
- Donald Trump – former president of the United States, currently media personality and entrepreneur, one of the most influential figures in the world.
- Winston Churchill – a prime minister of the United Kingdom during the Second World War.
- Nicholas Sarkozy – French politician, former president of France.
- David Cameron – former prime minister of the United Kingdom who served as the leader of the Conservative Party.
- Alexander the Great – the king of Greek Macedonia in ancient times.
- Theodore Roosevelt – the 26th president of the United States, American statesman, and historical.
- George W. Bush – another ESTP president of the United States.
Athletes with ESTP Personality
Having amazing practical skills is one of the main reasons why ESTPs often manage to conquer the playground. The world’s most famous ESTP athletes have outstanding strategies for playing and quickly achieve success in the sport they specialize in.
- Mike Tyson – former professional boxer, also known as Iron “Mike” and “Kid Dynamite”.
- Karl Malone – one of the greatest basketball players in the history of the NBA, played for Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Lakers.
- Sergio Ramos – Spanish professional football player, famous for playing in Real Madrid.
- Stephen Curry – professional basketball player of NBA team Golden State Warriors.
- Pelé – former Brazillian forward in professional football, one of the most popular football players of all time.
- O.J. Simpson – former football player, actor, and spokesperson, also known as “The Juice”.
Movie Characters with ESTP Personality
Due to their action-focused nature, ESTPs make great heroes, especially in fantastic movies and TV series. We will conclude this list of famous ESTPs by reviewing fictional characters who can easily adapt to new situations and solve various problems effectively. Each of these characters are the protagonist.
- Oliver Queen – the main protagonist of the CW’s TV show The Arrow, also known as the Hood.
- Han Solo – one of the protagonists of Star Wars, the captain of Millennium Falcon, portrayed by Harrison Ford.
- Ginny Weasley – the youngest sibling in the Weasley family in J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
- Amy Pond – a fictional character of popular British sci-fi series Doctor Who, portrayed by Karen Gillan.
- Captain Jack Sparrow – the main protagonist of the Pirates of the Caribbean, portrayed by Johnny Depp.
- Jaime Lannister – a beloved character of HBO’s Game Of Thrones, also known as the Kingslayer.