ESTPs stand out with their outgoing and friendly characteristics. They are typical extroverts who adore experiencing new things in social situations. Getting famous is nothing difficult for them and that’s why you can find plenty of celebrities that are believed to be ESTPs. These people make decisions very quickly. Therefore, when it comes to deciding to star in popular movies or to rule the world, ESTPs never hesitate.
Indeed, there are many famous people with ESTP personalities who are known as leaders of the world. They had been presidents, prime ministers, statesmen, and even kings. But besides, there are plenty of talented ESTP actors and musicians in today’s pop culture. The sports industry is also full of outstanding ESTPs.
ESTPs are funny and energetic people who often inspire others. They are oriented on their actions and consequently, they can easily adapt to new situations. Usually, they make decisions instantly, without thinking twice, and have a rather impulsive nature. ESTPs enjoy competition in life and defeating others.
- 1 List Of Famous ESTPs
- 2 ESTP Famous People: Overview
List Of Famous ESTPs
ESTPs (Extraverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving) are known as Entrepreneurs or Persuaders. While Donald Trump is indeed the most obvious ESTP in today’s pop industry, there are plenty of famous people with ESTP personality types today. Let’s take a look at the list of popular ESTP actors, musicians, politicians, athletes, and fictional characters.
Actors with ESTP Personality
ESTPs make perfect actors. Usually, they can act confidently either in movies or on stage and don’t mind receiving criticism from directors. Their social nature is the key to the success of ESTP actors. A lot of Hollywood stars are believed to be ESTPs.
- Kevin Spacey – American actor and producer, known for his dark comedy movies (American Beauty, Se7ven, The Usual Suspects, The Life Of David Gale, House Of Cards).
- Ben Affleck – Academy-award winner actor and director (Batman vs. Superman, Good Will Hunting, Justice League, The Flash, Gone Girl, Pearl Harbor, Daredevil).
- Eddie Murphy – American actor and comedian, became popular from comedy TV shows Saturday Night Live (Coming To America, Beverly Hills Cop, Dr. Dolittle 1998, Shrek, Norbit).
- Zooey Deschanel – American actress and musician, popular for her romantic comedy roles (500 Days of Summer, New Girl, Almost Famous, Yes Man, Elf, Failure to Lunch).
- Milla Jovovich – American actress, popular for her sci-fi and action movies (The Fifth Element, Resident Evil, Return to the Blue Lagoon, Hellboy).
- Mila Kunis – American actress and producer, a wife of Ashton Kutcher (Balck Swan, Friends WIth Benefits, Ted, Bad Moms, Four Good Days).
Musicians with ESTP Personality
Most ESTPs have amazing musical talent. Inexhaustible energy is one of the main reasons why they always manage to fascinate their fans on the stage. In fact, 50-70% of musicians in electronic and metal genres are believed to be ESTPs. But besides, they are amazing pop and hip hop musicians as well.
- Miley Cyrus – popular musician and actress who rose to fame from Disney’s Hannah Montana (Wrecking Ball, The Climb, Can’t Be Tamed, Party in the U.S.A.).
- Madonna – one of the most popular figures in pop culture, known as the Queen of Pop.
- 50 Cent – American rapper, television producer, actor, and businessman, especially popular in the hip hop industry.
- Axl Rose – one of the most talented musicians of our time, a lead vocalist and songwriter of hard rock band Guns N’ Roses.
- Amy Winehouse – English singer and lyricist, famous for eclectic musical genres. Died in 2011, at the age of 27.
- Kesha – American singer and songwriter (TiK ToK, Cannibal, Praying, Die Young, Take it Off).
- P!nk – American pop, rock, and R&B solo singer, a former member of the girl band Choice.
- James Brown – a major musician in 20th-century funk music. (I Got You, I Got a Feeling).
Politicians with ESTP Personality
ESTPs have the natural talent for managing big teams. They are charismatic leaders who can easily see opportunities and use them immediately. Their strictly organized plans in politics help them to achieve success. That’s why many famous people with ESTP personality types tend to be the world’s most widely known politicians.
- Donald Trump – former president of the United States, currently media personality and entrepreneur, one of the most influential figures in the world.
- Winston Churchill – a prime minister of the United Kingdom during the Second World War.
- Nicholas Sarkozy – French politician, former president of France.
- David Cameron – former prime minister of the United Kingdom who served as the leader of the Conservative Party.
- Alexander the Great – the king of Greek Macedonia in ancient times.
- Theodore Roosevelt – the 26th president of the United States, American statesman, and historical.
- George W. Bush – another ESTP president of the United States.
Athletes with ESTP Personality
Having amazing practical skills is one of the main reasons why ESTPs often manage to conquer the playground. The world’s most famous ESTP athletes have outstanding strategies for playing and quickly achieve success in the sport they specialize in.
- Mike Tyson – former professional boxer, also known as Iron “Mike” and “Kid Dynamite”.
- Karl Malone – one of the greatest basketball players in the history of the NBA, played for Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Lakers.
- Sergio Ramos – Spanish professional football player, famous for playing in Real Madrid.
- Stephen Curry – professional basketball player of NBA team Golden State Warriors.
- Pelé – former Brazillian forward in professional football, one of the most popular football players of all time.
- O.J. Simpson – former football player, actor, and spokesperson, also known as “The Juice”.
Movie Characters with ESTP Personality
Due to their action-focused nature, ESTPs make great heroes, especially in fantastic movies and TV series. We will continue this list of famous ESTPs by reviewing fictional ENTP characters who can easily adapt to new situations and solve various problems effectively. Each of these characters are the protagonist.
- Oliver Queen – the main protagonist of the CW’s TV show The Arrow, also known as the Hood.
- Han Solo – one of the protagonists of Star Wars, the captain of Millennium Falcon, portrayed by Harrison Ford.
- Ginny Weasley – the youngest sibling in the Weasley family in J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
- Amy Pond – a fictional character of popular British sci-fi series Doctor Who, portrayed by Karen Gillan.
- Captain Jack Sparrow – the main protagonist of the Pirates of the Caribbean, portrayed by Johnny Depp.
- Jaime Lannister – a beloved character of HBO’s Game Of Thrones, also known as the Kingslayer.
Philosophers with ESTP Personality
ESTPs are rational and intelligent people. Usually, they don’t enjoy thinking about theoretical concepts and prefer relying on facts but still, there are plenty of ESTP famous people that developed fascinating theories and are widely known as philosophers, meaning that ESTPs sometimes enjoy reflecting on their life.
- Epicurus – an ancient Greek philosopher, founder of Epicureanism, author of various theories about pleasure, friendship, and retirement.
- Luiz Felipe Pondé – Brazilian writer and philosopher who holds Ph.D. in Modern Philosophy at USP/Paris University and two postdocs at Tel Aviv University, widely known as a controversial thinker.
- Aristippus of Cyrene – another ESTP Greek philosopher from ancient times, the founder of the Cyrenaic school of philosophy, talked about pleasure and is considered hedonistic.
- St. Simon Peter – a disciple of Jesus Christ, the leader of the 12 disciples, one of the most prominent figures for the Christian church.
- Marquis de Sade – French nobleman, politician, and philosopher who rose to fame with his erotic writings, associated with teh term ‘sadism’; widely known for his novel Justine.
Anime Characters with ESTP Personality
ESTP characters from anime and manga series tend to inspire people with their impulsive actions. They never plan ahead and make instant decisions that can be vital for their lives. But that’s what makes the plot more interesting and intriguing. Let’s discover ESTP characters from anime and manga series that are widely known around the world.
- Kenji Hikiishi – one of the main villains from the popular anime and manga series My Hero Academia, also known as Magne, one of the main antagonists of the Forest Training Camp Arc.
- Yumeko Jabami – an LGBT character from the anime Kakegurui, the main protagonist and compulsive gambler, a student of Hyakkaou Private Academy.
- Zero Two – a fictional character from A-1 Pictures’ famous anime TV series Darling in the Franxx; also called Code:002, one of the most prominent characters of the series.
- Chuuya Nakahara – a recurring character of the anime and manga series Bungou Stray Dogs, one of the main antagonists, created as a reference to the Japanese writer of the same name.
ESTP Famous People: Overview
After taking a look at the various categories of ESTP celebrities and famous people, we can conclude that they tend to be charismatic, energetic, and have a passion to dictate the world. Even though not every famous ESTP manages to become the world leader, they are indeed notable figures in their career fields. For example, which movie lover doesn’t Kevin Spacey? Who hasn’t heard anything about Amy Winehouse or Madonna? Every sports lover admires Pelé or Mike Tyson and has heard scandals about O.J. Simpson, not to mention Donald Trump who is also believed to be ESTP.
Therefore, ESTPs usually achieve success and gain plenty of attention. They don’t mind being in the spotlight and speaking publicly about various things. The impulsivity helps ESTPs to be great performers or entertainers. Their skills of improvisation make them great actors as well. These people are ambitious and desire to influence and inspire the world with their actions and they actually manage to do so. Since they easily get bored, ESTPs always try to take part in new and extraordinary experiences and take the chance to make their daily lives more interesting.