ISFPs are adventure seekers. They enjoy taking risks and participating in various activities that they haven’t tried before. Considering this, it’s no wonder how they manage to become celebrities, professional athletes, inspiring musicians, or even the world’s leaders. Today we’ll review the famous people with ISFP personality types who impress people with their easy attitude towards life.
ISFPs or the Adventurers as they are often called, are artistic people, capable of turning their creative potential into something worthwhile. These people are hard to get to know because their mood is constantly fluctuating during the day, making others think that they are different people each time they meet ISFPs. They are fond of eccentric behaviors, taking part in experiments, and fascinating others.
- 1 List Of Famous ISFPs
- 1.1 Actors with ISFP Personality
- 1.2 Musicians with ISFP Personality
- 1.3 Athletes with ISFP Personality
- 1.4 Historical Figures with ISFP Personality
- 1.5 Movie Characters with ISFP Personality
- 1.6 Anime Characters with ISFP Personality
- 1.7 Writers and Artists with ISFP Personality
- 1.8 Political Leaders with ISFP Personality
- 2 ISFP Famous People: Overview
List Of Famous ISFPs
ISFP (Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving) is the fourth most common type of MBTI in the population. Having said that, it’s not surprising that many people in Hollywood, from the history of previous centuries and movie and anime characters, have this personality type. Let’s take a look at the list of famous people with ISFP personality types.
Actors with ISFP Personality
ISFPs are artistic people who enjoy expressing different emotions and portraying people of different personalities. Consequently, acting is a suitable profession for them and there are many famous people with ISFP personality types in Hollywood.
- Brad Pitt – iconic and handsome Hollywood actor and producer (12 Years a Slave, Inglourious Basterds, Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, Fight Club, Mr. & Mrs. Smith).
- Justin Timberlake – American R&B singer, producer, and actor (Friends with Benefits, In Time, The Social Network, Model Behavior, Runner Runner).
- Ryan Gosling – Canadian actor and musician, famous for playing in the romantic drama The Notebook (La La Land, Drive, Crazy, Stupid, Love, Blue Valentine, Blade Runner 2049).
- Monica Bellucci – beautiful Italian actress and former fashion model (Irréversible, Malèna, The Apartment, Asterix & Obelix).
- Marilyn Monroe – iconic Americana actress, fashion model, and singer from the Golden Age of Hollywood (Some Like It Hot, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, The Seven Year Itch, Niagara, The Misfits).
- Zac Efron – American actor, popular from Disney’s High School Musical (Baywatch, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, The Greatest Showman).
Musicians with ISFP Personality
Although generally ISFPs aren’t considered very musical people, the facts state otherwise. Considering only Mozart’s works are enough to be sure that actually, ISFPs can be great musicians. Even though he was a genius and it’s hard to generalize his talent to other people, there are plenty of famous people with ISFP personality types who created history in the modern music industry.
- Mozart – legendary Austrian musician from the Classical period, one of the greatest composers of all time.
- Jimi Hendrix – one of the best electric guitarists in the history of rock music.
- Rihanna – today’s popular celebrity, famous singer, actress, fashion designer, and businesswoman.
- Michael Jackson – the Kind of Pop, talented musician and dancer who died in 2009.
- Brtiney Spears – American singer, songwriter, and dancer who revived teen pop in the 1990s and early 2000s.
- Prince – multi-instrumentalist musician and singer who performed music of various genres.
- Paul McCartney – British singer and songwriter, famous as the vocalist and bassist of the legendary rock band The Beatles.
Athletes with ISFP Personality
The majority of Sensing (S) personality types tend to be very athletic. According to common sense, they have strong kinesthetic intelligence and impressive coordination which often leads them to win matches and become champions of the world.
- David Beckham – a former professional football player, mostly known for playing in Manchester United.
- Reggie Wayne – former wide receiver of the NFL, played for Indianapolis Colts during 14 seasons.
- Zinedine Zidane – a French former professional football player who was named FIFA World Player of the Year several times.
- Lionel Messi – the most famous figure in today’s football, captain of F.C. Barcelona.
Historical Figures with ISFP Personality
Unlike other personality types, there are not many world leaders, presidents, or influential politicians with ISFP personality types. However, there are plenty of famous ISFP princes and princesses in history.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis – a wife of President John F. Kennedy and former First Lady of the United States.
- Prince Harry – Duke of Sussex, a member of the British royal family, a son of Princess Diana who’s also ISFP.
- Marie Antoinette – teenage queen of France before the French Revolution, was executed by guillotine.
- Princess Diana – a member of the British royal family, famous for her controversial life.
- Prince Frederik -heir to the Danish throne, a son of Queen Margrethe II.
Movie Characters with ISFP Personality
ISFP characters from the movies stand out with their kind and humble nature and strong nature. Usually, they are protagonists who fight for justice.
- Harry Potter – the main character and beloved wizard of J. K. Rowling’s fiction novel series Harry Potter.
- Dobby – another ISFP from Harry Potter, a house-elf who served the Malfoy family.
- Claire Fraser – a time traveler and a doctor, a fictional character in the Outlander series.
- Legolas – handsome Sindar Elf, the protagonist from J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by Orlando Bloom.
- Liesel Meminger – a young blonde girl who lied in Nazi Germany from Markus Zusak’s novel The Book Thief.
- Jesse Pinkman – meth cook alongside a partner of Walter White from Vince Gilligan’s crime series Breaking Bad.
Anime Characters with ISFP Personality
Anime characters are known for their deep personalities and interesting storylines. After discussing real celebrities, and movie characters, now it’s time to switch to anime series. It turns out that plenty of beloved manga characters have ISFP personalities.
- Sasuke Uchiha – a character from the Naruto manga and anime series, one of the last surviving members of Konohagakure’s Uchiha clan.
- Ryuko Matoi – one of the popular anime protagonists, Life Fiber and Human Hybrid from the Kill la Kill anime.
- Eren Yeager – the main character of the dark fantasy anime series Attack on Titan, ex-member of the Survey Corps.
- Tatsumi – a young fighter and the main protagonist of the famous manga series Akame Ga Kill!.
- Ojiro Mashirao – fictional Martial Arts Hero, a student in Class 1-A from superhero anime series My Hero Academia.
Writers and Artists with ISFP Personality
Apart from ISFP celebrities, there are many notable writers and artists that are believed to have ISFP personalities. ISFPs are well aware of their environment. Thanks to their Perceiving (P) trait, they can easily transform their creative thoughts into pieces of art, whether it’s paintings or novels. However, sometimes they are shy and avoid sharing their masterpieces with the world.
- Frida Kahlo – a well-known female Mexican painter, popular for her self-portraits and portraits with the main themes of identity, the human body, and death (The Two Fridas, The Broken Column, The Wounded Deer).
- Michelangelo – Italian sculptor, painter, and architect from the High Renaissance era, considered one of the most inspiring artists of all time (Sistine Chapel, The Last Judgment, David, Pietà ).
- Charles Bukowski – German–American poet, novelist, and writer of short stories, created books with social, cultural, and economical themes (Ham on Rye, Woman, Hollywood, Factotum, Love Is a Dog from Hell).
- Jack Kerouac – American author and novelist, one of the pioneers of the Beat Generation (On the Road, The Dharma Bums, Big Sur, The Subterraneans).
- Gustav Klimt – an Australian painter, the member of the Vienna Secession movement, one of the most famous symbolists painters of all time (The Kiss, Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer, The Tree of Life, Stoclet Frieze).
Political Leaders with ISFP Personality
Generally, ISFPS are quiet people who prefer to remain out of the spotlight and be on their own. However, sometimes they can use their hands-on approach and practical abilities to get at leadership positions and start taking care of the world. They are perfect for managing roles, responsible for helping people.
- Prince Charles of Wales – the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II, the heir of the British throne, the longest-serving heir in British history.
- Ulysses S. Grant – American military leader during the Civil War, the 18th president of the United States, considered as one of the worst presidents of the nation.
- Martin Van Buren – American lawyer and statesmen, the 8th president of the United States.
- Nero – the fifth emperor of Rome, the last member of the Julio-Claudian dynasty.
ISFP Famous People: Overview
After looking at the list of ISFP famous people, we can certainly say that people with his personality type can be successful in various fields such as acting, singing, leading the world, or creating pieces of art. And most times, they are outstanding in their fields. For example, who can compete with Mozart in music? Although the world knows many other talented musicians like Ludwig van Beethoven or Frédéric Chopin, Mozart is also considered a genius. The same applies to relatively modern musicians such as Michael Jackson who is regarded as the Kind of Pop or Jimi Hendrix – a legendary guitarist.
Apart from the music and arts, ISFPs are some of the admired fictional characters of popular books, movies, or anime series. Harry Potter, Jesse Pinkman, Legolas, and Sasuke are just some of the examples of ISFP protagonists that are widely appreciated around the world. These characters, just like real people with ISFP personalities, have calm and kind nature, enjoy helping others and taking care of others’ needs. ISFPs usually stand out with their loyalty from other MBTI types and this positive personality trait can be easily noticed while watching those movies or TV series.