ESFPs are outgoing, empathetic people who enjoy exploring the world. They are one of the most optimistic types of people from Myers-Briggs 16 personalities. They like to stand out from others, entertain people and get at the center of attention. Considering this, you can find plenty of famous people with ESFP personalities.
ESFPs are naturally prone to being famous. They seek attention from others and therefore, being a performer, actor, TV host, or just celebrity, in general, is their dream job. However, there are many historical figures, politicians, and athletes as well who are believed to be ESFPs. The general look is that each of them stands out with their funny nature but things are a little bit different from up close.
While some people refuse that ESFPs are attention seekers, others prove that they have plenty of ESFP acquaintances of this personality trait around them. Actually, ESFPs are just simple people, who want to live their life to the fullest. They are very optimistic, dream about an ideal future but live in the present.
- 1 List Of Famous ESFPs
- 1.1 Actors with ESFP Personality
- 1.2 Directors and Authors with ESFP Personality
- 1.3 Musicians with ESFP Personality
- 1.4 Politicians with ESFP Personality
- 1.5 Athletes with ESFP Personality
- 1.6 Fictional Characters with ESFP Personality
- 1.7 Businessmen with ESFP Personality
- 1.8 Anime Characters with ESFP Personality
- 2 ESFP Famous People: Overview
List Of Famous ESFPs
ESFPs (Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving) are known as Performers or Entertainers. Indeed, there are many famous people with ESFP. The personality in the entertainment industry today. Let’s find out actors, directors, authors, musicians, athletes, politicians, and fictional characters of this personality type.
Actors with ESFP Personality
The majority of ESFP actors have created some of the most memorable characters in the history of the movie industry. They never get tired of acting either on stage or in front of cameras and usually put all of their efforts into their work. That’s why they quickly achieve success and recognition.
- Cameron Diaz – American actress, mainly popular for comedy roles (Charlie’s Angels, Bad Teacher, Holiday, The Mask, Shrek).
- Leonardo DiCaprio – one of the most handsome and popular actors in Hollywood (Inception, Catch me if you Can, The Wolf Of Wall Street, Titanic, The Revenant, Shutter Island).
- Denzel Washington – a legendary American actor and director (Training Day, The Equalizer, American gangster, Flight, The Little Things).
- Chloe Grace Moretz – young American actress, famous for supernatural horror movies (Carrie, If I Stay, The Equalizer, The 5th Wave).
- Mads Mikkelsen – a Danish actor, usually appears in Hollywood movies (Casino Royale, The Hunt, Pusher, The Salvation).
Directors and Authors with ESFP Personality
ESFPs are pretty much into art. Most famous people with ESFP personality types are very creative people and therefore, they usually create innovative stories with unforgettable characters. You’ll be surprised by finding out how many talented directors and authors are believed to be ESFPs.
- Quentin Tarantino – an eccentric film director, popular for dark humor and violent storylines (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Django Unchained, Once Upon A Time…In Hollywood).
- Mel Gibson – a talented American actor and director (Braveheart, The Passion of the Christ, The Patriot, Mad Max).
- Steven Spielberg – one of the most successful directors in the history of movies (Schindler’s List, War Horse, The Post, Empire of the Sun, A.I. Artificial Intelligence).
- Tony Robbins – American author and motivational coach (Awaken the Giant Within, MONEY Master the Game, Unlimited Power).
- Paulo Coelho – modern Brazilian author, famous for The Alchemist (Eleven Minutes, Zahir, The Pilgrimage).
Musicians with ESFP Personality
As we already said, ESFPs are very comfortable on the stage. They are natural entertainers and instead of losing energy while meeting thousands of fans at the concerts, they actually gain energy and never get tired.
- Justin Bieber – a popular Canadian pop singer, considered a teen idol.
- Katy Perry – American singer, songwriter, and a judge of the 16th season of American Idol.
- Harry Styles – an English singer who became famous as the lead vocalist of the popular boy band One Direction.
- Nicki Minaj – a famous singer, songwriter, and rapper, often regarded as the Queen of Rap.
- Ray Charles a genius American R&B and soul musician, one of the most influential figures in the jazz industry.
- Elvis Presley – an iconic singer of the 20th century, regarded as the Kind of Rock and Roll.
Politicians with ESFP Personality
It seems like ESFPs are very good at politics as well. Plenty of famous ESFPs were prominent leaders of the world. They are believed to be charismatic leaders and as a result, ESFPs quickly and effectively adapt to politics.
- Bill Clinton – American politician and the 42nd president of the United States.
- Ronald Reagan – one of the most influential presidents in the history of the United States.
- Peter the Great – the emperor of the Tsardom of Russia who bought the country into the modern age.
- Benito Mussolini – a famous Italian politician, the leader of the National Fascist Party.
Athletes with ESFP Personality
It’s hard to certainly say that all the ESFPs are athletic people but since they enjoy being at the center of attention, taking part in tournaments and championships is something rewarding for them. The reason is that it’s an easy way to feel appreciated.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – a Portuguese professional football player, a forward of Juventus.
- Ronaldo – retired Brazilian football player, the president of Real Valladolid.
- Ronaldinho Gaúcho – Brazilian former professional football player, now an ambassador of F.C. Barcelona.
- Earvin “Magic” Johnson – one of the most famous basketball players who played for the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Aaron Gordon – a young and talented basketball player, a new player of the Denver Nuggets.
- Serena Williams – the world’s number one female player in professional tennis.
Fictional Characters with ESFP Personality
Not only real people but also there are plenty of popular fictional ESFP characters. As you can see, the majority of them are from Disney animations, probably because ESFPs are kind-hearted people.
- Peter Pan – the main protagonist of J. M. Barrie’s Peter Pan.
- Ariel – a popular Disney princess, a fictional character of Walt Disney Pictures’ The Little Mermaid.
- Miley Stewart – the main character of Disney Channel’s TV series Hannah Montana, portrayed by Miley Cyrus.
- Simba – the main character of Disney’s The Lion King and its sequels.
- Mushu – a Chinese dragon and a beloved character from Disney’s Mulan.
- Lydia Bennet – the youngest Bennet sister from Jane Austin’s Pride and Prejudice.
- Theon Greyjoy – a fictional character of Game Of Thrones, the heir of the Iron Islands.
- Fred and George Weasley – fictional twin brothers from J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter.
Businessmen with ESFP Personality
ESFPs are practical people who tend to generate innovative ideas and organize their plans effectively. Their personality traits help them to become either businessmen or entrepreneurs and achieve success in this field. You may not know all the ESFP businessmen on our list, but you should know that each of them managed to develop something special and become successful!
- Hugh Hefner – an American publisher, founder, and editor-in-chief of men’s lifestyle magazine Playboy, was one of the most prominent figures in the entertainment industry.
- Richard Branson – English business magnate and writer, the founder of British multinational venture capital conglomerate Virgin Group; widely known for his publicity stunts (which makes him typical ESFP).
- Dana White – American businessman, the President of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), one of the most popular figures in the martial arts industry (MMA).
- Mark Cuban – American entrepreneur and TV personality, the wonder of the NBA team Dallas Mavericks; a billionaire with an estimated net worth of $4.3 billion.
- Howard Schultz – American businessman and writer, the chairman and CEO of Starbucks Coffee Company, former owner of the basketball team Seattle SuperSonics.
Anime Characters with ESFP Personality
Fictional ESFP characters from anime and manga series tend to be very popular, thanks to their amazing social skills. They quickly get to the center of attention and gather people around them. You can find both protagonists, as well as evil and villain ESFPs from the anime series on the list below.
- Gon Freecss – a Rookie Hunter, the main protagonist and one of the most beloved characters of the anime and manga series Hunter × Hunter.
- Misa Amane – one of the main protagonists of the popular anime and manga series Death Note, a supporter of Kira.
- Sasha Braus – a supporting character of the anime/manga series Attack on Titan, a former member of the Survey Corps.
- Hinata Shoyo – the main protagonist of Haruichi Furudate’s Haikyū!! Series, a student at Karasuno High School.
- Mina Ashido – the protagonist from the popular anime series My Hero Academia, a student in Class 1-A, also known as Pinky.
ESFP Famous People: Overview
People with a sociable, optimistic, and practical nature often manage to gain attention and stand out. Since all these adjectives are characteristics of ESFP people, it’s no wonder why there are so many ESFP celebrities around. People with this personality type are born to get involved in the entertainment industry. Obviously, not every ESFP becomes famous but they indeed have a great potential to do so. That’s why they are also called the Performers.
ESFP famous people are involved in plenty of industries such as sports, music, movie, business, or politics. The main reason for this is definitely their excellent charisma and skills of feeling comfortable even while being in the spotlight. They never mind performing on the stage just like Katy Perry or Justin Bieber, playing on the pitch like Cristiano Ronaldo, or giving directions on the set like Quentin Tarantino. Either of these activities is natural for them. They never plan ahead but act impulsively and that’s how they manage to create memorable moments for their fans.