ENTJ people are widely known for their confidence. They tend to be assertive and self-assured people who adore spending time with other people and interacting with them. Just like most Extroverts (E), ENTJs gain energy from communicating with people. Therefore, you can hardly find an ENTJ alone.
When it comes to famous people with ENTJ personality types, you’ll probably quickly notice that the most popular ENTJs tend to be entrepreneurs and businessmen. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are just a few examples of people with this personality type that actually changed the world. Today it’s hard to imagine the world without Apple or Microsoft and that’s thanks to these people. Unlike other humble businessmen, they adore appreciation, though.
ENTJs have great skills in an organization which makes them amazing leaders. Having excellent analytical abilities is one of the reasons why they often achieve success in whatever they do. Besides business, they can be successful in pop culture, the sports industry, or other areas of life.
List Of Famous ENTJs
ENTJs (Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging) are also called the Commanders. They are goal-oriented and intelligent people, but a bit stubborn and impatient. You’ll be surprised by finding out how many famous people with ENTJ personality types have achieved success throughout their careers.
Actors with ENTJ Personality
The actor is not a typical profession for ENTJs. Acting usually requires the Feeling (F) trait and excessive empathy and most ENTJs are rational people, far from being empathetic. Surprisingly, there are many famous people with ENTJ personality types who have successful acting careers.
- Charlize Theron – South African-born actress and one of the most beautiful people in Hollywood (Mad Max, Monster, The Fast and The Furious, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Devil’s Advocate).
- Harrison Ford – popular American actor, famous for starring in Indiana Jones and Star Wars movies (The Fugitive, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Blade Runner 2049).
- Robert Downey Jr. – one of the highest-paid actors of Hollywood, popular from movie adaptations of Marvel Comics (Iron Man, The Avengers, Blak Widow, Sherlock Holmes).
- Jim Carrey – Canadian-American actor and comedian, popular for starring in comedy movies (Ace Ventura, The Mask, Bruce Almighty, Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar).
- Sean Connery – the first actor who portrayed British fictional secret agent James Bond (Dr. No, Never Say Never Again, The Untouchables, Diamond Are Forever).
- Salma Hayek – a Mexican and American actress, received an Oscar nomination for portraying Frida Kahlo (Frida, From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado, Grown-Ups, Savages, Bandidas).
Politicians with ENTJ Personality
Most ENTJs involved in politics are successful. They are natural leaders who can guide people and help them achieve goals. They are extremely confident in their abilities and can receive criticism without any worries. The world’s many famous politicians are believed to be ENTJs.
- Napoleon Bonaparte – the most important figure during the French Revolution, de facto leader of the French Republic in the 19th century.
- Barack Obama – a beloved politician for many Americans who served as a president of the United States.
- Angela Merkel a famous female politician, the chancellor of Germany, and the former leader of the opposition.
- Richard Nixon – a vice president and president of the United States at different times, a member of the Republican Party.
- Julius Caesar – one of the most important figures of ancient Roman politics, the Roman general and statesman.
- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk– the founding father of the Republic of Turkey and Turkish revolutionary statesman.
Entrepreneurs with ENTJ Personality
Business is one of the most admired fields for ENTJs. They enjoy competition and challenges and often try to bring their creative ideas to life. That’s how they become successful entrepreneurs. As a result of their great management skills, leading the business is not all difficult for ENTJs.
- Bill Gates – co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, an American business magnate, philanthropist, and investor.
- Steve Jobs – the chairman, CEO, and co-founder of multinational technology company Apple, American business magnate and investor.
- Warren Buffett – the CEO and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, American businessmen, one of the most successful investors of the world.
- Gordon Ramsay – the founder of the global restaurant group Gordon Ramsay Restaurants, a British chef and TV personality.
Musicians with ENTJ Personality
As art, in general, is a little bit far from ENTJs, being musicians is not common for them. Just like acting, music requires expressing emotions and ENTJs don’t enjoy showing others what they feel. Still, some of the most beloved musicians of today tend to be ENTJs.
- Adele – a talented English pop and R&B singer and songwriter (Hello, Someone Like You, Rolling in the Deep, When We Were Young).
- Adam Levine – American musician and lyricist, the lead vocalist of the pop-rock band Maroon 5.
- Ice-T – American rap musician, actor, and songwriter, famous for his controversial song Cop Killer.
- Lita Ford – American guitarist, singer, and songwriter, the lead guitarist of the female rock band Runaways.
Athletes with ENTJ Personality
ENTJs are believed to have mechanical ways of thinking and it’s no wonder why they make great athletes. Impulsivity and performing automatic movements are requirements in many sports. ENTJs have great mechanical abilities and are among the best athletes in the world. Besides, as a result of their excellent analytical skills, ENTJs can be great chess players.
- Garry Kasparov – a Russian chess Grandmaster, one of the most popular figures in the history of chess, the former world champion in chess.
- Alexandra Botez – a popular female chess player and chess commentator.
- José Mourinho – one of the greatest football managers of all time, currently a coach of football club Roma.
- Chris Paul – American professional basketball player, popular as the player of NBA’s Phoenix Suns.
Fictional Characters with ENTJ Personality
Fictional ENTJs have controversial personalities. Sometimes they act like protagonists, while other times they can be the most dangerous villains. Here are some of the most popular ENTJ characters of today’s fictional world.
- Tywin Lannister – a fictional character from George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire and its TV adaptation Game of Thrones.
- Viserys Targaryen – another character from Game of Thrones who is also ENTJ.
- Leia Amidala Skywalker – a beloved female character from Star Wars original trilogy and its sequels.
- Miranda Priestly – a strict boss from Lauren Weisberger The Devil Wears Prada, portrayed by Meryl Streep.
- Edward Rochester – one of the main characters from Charlotte Brontë’s novel Jane Eyre.
- Irene Adler – the mysterious female character from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes.
- Voldemort – the main antagonist of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter, also known as the Dark Lord.