ENTJ people are widely known for their confidence. They tend to be assertive and self-assured people who adore spending time with other people and interacting with them. Just like most Extroverts (E), ENTJs gain energy from communicating with people. Therefore, you can hardly find an ENTJ alone.
When it comes to famous people with ENTJ personality types, you’ll probably quickly notice that the most popular ENTJs tend to be entrepreneurs and businessmen. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are just a few examples of people with this personality type that actually changed the world. Today it’s hard to imagine the world without Apple or Microsoft and that’s thanks to these people. Unlike other humble businessmen, they adore appreciation, though.
ENTJs have great skills in an organization which makes them amazing leaders. Having excellent analytical abilities is one of the reasons why they often achieve success in whatever they do. Besides business, they can be successful in pop culture, the sports industry, or other areas of life.
- 1 List Of Famous ENTJs
- 1.1 Actors with ENTJ Personality
- 1.2 Politicians with ENTJ Personality
- 1.3 Entrepreneurs with ENTJ Personality
- 1.4 Musicians with ENTJ Personality
- 1.5 Athletes with ENTJ Personality
- 1.6 Fictional Characters with ENTJ Personality
- 1.7 Scientists with ENTJ Personality
- 1.8 Anime Characters with ENTJ Personality
- 2 ENTJ Famous People: Overview
List Of Famous ENTJs
ENTJs (Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging) are also called the Commanders. They are goal-oriented and intelligent people, but a bit stubborn and impatient. You’ll be surprised by finding out how many famous people with ENTJ personality types have achieved success throughout their careers.
Actors with ENTJ Personality
The actor is not a typical profession for ENTJ famous people. Acting usually requires the Feeling (F) trait and excessive empathy and most ENTJs are rational people, far from being empathetic. Surprisingly, there are many famous people with ENTJ personality types who have successful acting careers.
- Charlize Theron – South African-born actress and one of the most beautiful people in Hollywood (Mad Max, Monster, The Fast and The Furious, Snow White and the Huntsman, The Devil’s Advocate).
- Harrison Ford – popular American actor, famous for starring in Indiana Jones and Star Wars movies (The Fugitive, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Blade Runner 2049).
- Robert Downey Jr. – one of the highest-paid actors of Hollywood, popular from movie adaptations of Marvel Comics (Iron Man, The Avengers, Blak Widow, Sherlock Holmes).
- Jim Carrey – Canadian-American actor and comedian, popular for starring in comedy movies (Ace Ventura, The Mask, Bruce Almighty, Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar).
- Sean Connery – the first actor who portrayed British fictional secret agent James Bond (Dr. No, Never Say Never Again, The Untouchables, Diamond Are Forever).
- Salma Hayek – a Mexican and American actress, received an Oscar nomination for portraying Frida Kahlo (Frida, From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado, Grown-Ups, Savages, Bandidas).
Politicians with ENTJ Personality
Most ENTJs involved in politics are successful. They are natural leaders who can guide people and help them achieve goals. They are extremely confident in their abilities and can receive criticism without any worries. The world’s many famous politicians are believed to be ENTJs.
- Napoleon Bonaparte – the most important figure during the French Revolution, de facto leader of the French Republic in the 19th century.
- Barack Obama – a beloved politician for many Americans who served as a president of the United States.
- Angela Merkel a famous female politician, the chancellor of Germany, and the former leader of the opposition.
- Richard Nixon – a vice president and president of the United States at different times, a member of the Republican Party.
- Julius Caesar – one of the most important figures of ancient Roman politics, the Roman general and statesman.
- Mustafa Kemal Ataturk– the founding father of the Republic of Turkey and Turkish revolutionary statesman.
Entrepreneurs with ENTJ Personality
Business is one of the most admired fields for ENTJs. They enjoy competition and challenges and often try to bring their creative ideas to life. That’s how they become successful entrepreneurs. As a result of their great management skills, leading the business is not all difficult for ENTJs.
- Bill Gates – co-founder of Microsoft Corporation, an American business magnate, philanthropist, and investor.
- Steve Jobs – the chairman, CEO, and co-founder of multinational technology company Apple, American business magnate and investor.
- Warren Buffett – the CEO and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, American businessmen, one of the most successful investors of the world.
- Gordon Ramsay – the founder of the global restaurant group Gordon Ramsay Restaurants, a British chef and TV personality.
Musicians with ENTJ Personality
As art, in general, is a little bit far from ENTJs, being musicians is not common for them. Just like acting, music requires expressing emotions and ENTJs don’t enjoy showing others what they feel. Still, some of the most beloved musicians of today tend to be ENTJs.
- Adele – a talented English pop and R&B singer and songwriter (Hello, Someone Like You, Rolling in the Deep, When We Were Young).
- Adam Levine – American musician and lyricist, the lead vocalist of the pop-rock band Maroon 5.
- Ice-T – American rap musician, actor, and songwriter, famous for his controversial song Cop Killer.
- Lita Ford – American guitarist, singer, and songwriter, the lead guitarist of the female rock band Runaways.
Athletes with ENTJ Personality
ENTJs are believed to have mechanical ways of thinking and it’s no wonder why they make great athletes. Impulsivity and performing automatic movements are requirements in many sports. ENTJs have great mechanical abilities and are among the best athletes in the world. Besides, as a result of their excellent analytical skills, ENTJs can be great chess players.
- Garry Kasparov – a Russian chess Grandmaster, one of the most popular figures in the history of chess, the former world champion in chess.
- Alexandra Botez – a popular female chess player and chess commentator.
- José Mourinho – one of the greatest football managers of all time, currently a coach of football club Roma.
- Chris Paul – American professional basketball player, popular as the player of NBA’s Phoenix Suns.
Fictional Characters with ENTJ Personality
Fictional ENTJs have controversial personalities. Sometimes they act like protagonists, while other times they can be the most dangerous villains. Here are some of the most popular ENTJ characters of today’s fictional world.
- Tywin Lannister – a fictional character from George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire and its TV adaptation Game of Thrones.
- Viserys Targaryen – another character from Game of Thrones who is also ENTJ.
- Leia Amidala Skywalker – a beloved female character from Star Wars original trilogy and its sequels.
- Miranda Priestly – a strict boss from Lauren Weisberger The Devil Wears Prada, portrayed by Meryl Streep.
- Edward Rochester – one of the main characters from Charlotte Brontë’s novel Jane Eyre.
- Irene Adler – the mysterious female character from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes.
- Voldemort – the main antagonist of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter, also known as the Dark Lord.
Scientists with ENTJ Personality
ENTJs are rational-minded people. Not only do they think about theoretical concepts, but they enjoy taking real actions in order to turn their ideas into something practical. That’s why they become scientists. They can easily gather information from the environment, analyze everything and reach creative decisions. Frequently, they end up being psychologists, neurologists, or scientists. Here are some of the most prominent ENTJ scientists in the world.
- Philip Zimbardo – American psychologist, popular for conducting Stanford prison experiment in 1971. The author of The Lucifer Effect and The Time Paradox: The New Psychology of Time That Will Change Your Life.
- Carl Sagan – the American astronomer, author, and researcher, widely known as “the astronomer of the people”. Author of 600+ scientific papers and books about astronomy.
- Richard D. Wolff – American Marxian economist, professor of the University of Massachusetts Amherst, holds Emeritus status.
- Pierre-Simon Laplace – famous French scientist who made exceptional contributions to mathematics and astronomy. Known as “the French Sir Isaac Newton” for confirming his theory of gravitation.
- Andrew Huberman – young American neuroscientists, developed the fields of brain development, brain plasticity, and neural regeneration. Professor of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Anime Characters with ENTJ Personality
ENTJ anime characters stand out with their mysterious nature. Although they can be either protagonists or antagonists, they usually become one of the favorite characters for the fans. Let’s discover famous anime characters with ENTJ personalities.
- Yami Yugi – also known as Dark Yugi, a popular character and the main protagonist from the Japanese manga series Yu-Gi-Oh! along with Yugi Muto.
- Rin Tohsaka – one of the three main characters from the Japanese adult visual novel Fate/stay night.
- Balalaika – popular villain from the anime series Black Lagoon, the boss of Hotel Moscow.
- Hakaze – a fictional character of the Japanese multimedia project The English Ensemble Stars.
ENTJ Famous People: Overview
People with ENTJ personalities are ambitious, charismatic, intelligent, and confident. Therefore, it’s not a big surprise that there are so many famous ENTJs out there, including athletes, businessmen, politicians, actors, musicians, psychologists, or scientists. By taking a look at ENTJ celebrities, you can easily find out that they are dedicated to their work.
Most ENTJs try hard to achieve success and their effort makes them stand out in front of other people with the same profession. As a result, they became successful comedians like Jim Carrey, worldwide prominent CEOs such as Bill Gates or Steve Jobs, talented musicians like Adele, or chess Grandmasters like Garry Kasparov. And they may even become presidents of the country like Barack Obama.
Interestingly, research shows that most ENTJs have lots of problems in their childhood. They are not born happy. However, they set a goal to change their lives and improve their well-being. ENTJs try to manage their own faith and overcome tons of challenges in order to get what they want. Their life is full of never-ending milestones. Still, their effort drives them on the road of progress, and in the end, they achieve success. And confidence, ambition, and other personality traits of ENTJs play major roles in this process.
Considering this, it’s no wonder how they manage to inspire millions of people around the world with their success stories.