ENFJs stand out from the 16 personality types of Myers-Briggs with their rare talent. They have wonderful social skills and enjoy expressing love and warmth towards others. One of the major strengths of these people is that they are extremely encouraging and empathetic. But since they can be rather manipulative and over-protective as well, some people don’t like communicating with them.
Famous people with ENFJ personality types are unique and original celebrities. Today you can find plenty of widely-admired actors, actresses, singers, or directors in pop culture and each of these people inspires others with their social behavior. That’s why they are often regarded as typical extroverts.
Besides celebrities, the world’s most famous psychologists, writers, and politicians are also believed to be ENFJs. In this article, we will review the most famous ENFJs of various industries like sports, pop culture, or politics.
List Of Famous ENFJs
ENFJs (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging) are empathetic people, also known as the Givers. What they give out is pure love. Let’s take a look at the famous people with ENFJ personality types who are widely known for their talent and kind-hearted nature.
Actors with ENFJ Personality
A strong sense of empathy and the ability to look at things from various perspectives is one of the key reasons why most ENFJs actors are successful. They can easily put themselves in the place of people that they portray and feel whatever they feel. They can easily portray different kinds of characters.
- Helena Bonham Carter – an English actress, widely known for her eccentric characters (Fight Club, Sweeney Todd, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory).
- Morgan Freeman – American actor and director who has created plenty of various characters of different movie genres (The Shawshank Redemption, Se7ven, Going IN Style, Bruce Almighty The Bucket List).
- Emma Stone – a beautiful actress who won Academy Awards for La La Land (Crazy Stupid Love, The Favourite, The Amazing Spider-Man, Irrational Man, Birdman, Easy A).
- Reese Witherspoon – American actress, famous for appearing in romantic comedies (Legally Blonde, This Means War, Big Little Lies, Home Again, Penelope).
- Jennifer Lawrence – one of the highest-paid actresses in the world (The Hunger Games, Red Sparrow, Silver Linings Playbook, American Hustle, Mother).
- Kate Winslet – one of the most popular actresses of Hollywood (Titanic, Revolutionary Road, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Reader, The Holiday).
- Matthew McConaughey – a talented American actor and producer (Dallas Buyers Club, Interstellar, The Wolf of Wall Street, True Detective).
Political and Religious Leaders with ENFJ Personality
The main reason why ENFJs like to take part in politics and religion is that they are eager to help others. As the Givers, they want to give their ideas, share their opinions and show people that they care. Dedication to helping others makes them great political and religious leaders.
- Joe Biden – current president of the United States, a member of the Democratic Party.
- Nelson Mandela – a former president of South Africa, political leader, and the first black head of state.
- Cicero – popular Roman orator, statesman, and philosopher.
- Mikhail Gorbachev – the general Secretary of the Communist Party, the last leader of the Soviet Union.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – African American activist, the leader of the American civil rights movement.
- Pope John Paul II – the pope of the Catholic Church until he died in 2005.
Musicians with ENFJ Personality
A lot of famous people with ENFJ personality types are the world’s most famous musicians. They are either rock stars, pop singers, or post-funk musicians. Not surprisingly, two of the popular Jonas Brothers have the same personality and it’s ENFJ.
- Freddie Mercury – a British singer, the lead vocalist of the well-known rock band Queen.
- Amy Lee – American singer and songwriter, the lead vocalist, and co-founder of the rock band Evanescence.
- Bono – Irish musician, the lead vocalist, and songwriter of American rock band U2.
- Rebecca Black – American YouTuber who became popular in 2011 after releasing her single Friday.
- Joe Jonas – American singer, songwriter, and actor, became popular as a vocalist of the pop-rock band Jonas Brothers with his brothers.
- Nick Jonas – the youngest Jonas Brother, an ENFJ, just like his brother Joe.
Scientists with ENFJ Personality
As we already said, ENFJs can easily understand other people’s feelings and share their opinions unconditionally. Considering this, it’s not a big surprise that the world’s leading scientists have ENFJ personalities. And the majority of them are psychologists, who developed theories in order to improve others’ lives.
- Erich Fromm – a German social psychologist and psychoanalyst, the author of Escape from Freedom.
- Alfred Adler – an Austrian medical doctor and psychologist, focused on the inferiority complex in his theories.
- Daniel Goleman – positive psychologist and science journalist, a creator of the inventory of Emotional Intelligence.
- Abraham Maslow – a well-known American psychologist, popular for creating Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
Writers and Journalists with ENFJ Personality
Sometimes just expressing warmth isn’t enough for ENFJs. They want something more and as a result, they become either writers or journalists to share their ideas with people. Famous ENFJs below have inspired millions of people worldwide.
- Oprah Winfrey – one of the most popular American talk show hosts, philanthropists, and actresses, popular for hosting The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Nigella Lawson – English TV personality and television cook, hosted her own show called Nigella Bites on Channel 4 in 1999.
- Goethe – German poet, novelist, and scientist, one of the most talented poets of all time.
- William Cullen Bryant – American poet, an editor of the New York Evening Post.
Fictional Characters with ENFJ Personality
As you can see, a great part of fictional ENFJs is strong women, either superheros like Wonder Woman and Jessica Jones or the ones who fight for justice like Maeve Millay.
- Elizabeth Bennet – the main protagonist of Jane Austin’s novel Pride and Prejudice.
- Mary Poppins – a fictional character of Walt Disney’s musician fantasy film Mary Poppins.
- Wonder Woman – one of the most influential women superheroes of DC comics, portrayed by Gal Gadot.
- Katara – a female character of theNickelodeon’s animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Jessica Jones – a fictional female superhero of Marvel Comics, portrayed by Krysten Ritter in Netflix’s TV series.
- Maeve Millay – one of the strongest female characters in HBO’s TV series Westworld.