When it comes to bringing innovative ideas to life, ENFPs hardly have any problems. They are extremely creative people, always full of new ideas, aiming to change the world. Not surprisingly, plenty of ENFPs managed to become some of the most authoritative figures of the world and change the traditional ways of thinking.
Did you know that Che Guevara and Fidel Castro had the same type of personality and both of them were ENFPs? However, it’s just a few examples and there are many famous people with ENFP personality types that are alive and still continue to inspire people around the world.
They are empathetic, warm, and caring people, eager to help others. The majority of ENFPs have amazing communication skills and that’s why they always manage to convince others in whatever they think.
- 1 List Of Famous ENFPs
- 1.1 Actors with ENFP Personality
- 1.2 Filmmakers and Authors with ENFP Personality
- 1.3 Athletes with ENFP Personality
- 1.4 Musicians with ENFP Personality
- 1.5 Politicians and Historical Figures with ENFP Personality
- 1.6 Fictional Characters with ENFP Personality
- 1.7 Comedians and TV Hosts with ENFP Personality
- 1.8 Anime Characters with ENFP Personality
- 2 ENFP Famous People: Overview
List Of Famous ENFPs
ENFPs (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) are also called the Champions. Indeed, they have a natural talent for becoming exceptional leaders of the world. But besides, there are lots of actors, directors, authors, athletes, musicians, and even fictional characters that are believed to be ENFPs.
Actors with ENFP Personality
Having a strong creative potential gives ENFPs an opportunity to portray characters of various personality types. Consequently, most actors with ENFP personalities attract fans with their amazing acting skills both on-screen or on the stage. As a result, they usually win the world’s most popular awards like Oscars or Golden Globes.
- Robin Williams – American actor and comedian, created various memorable characters, died in 2014 (Dead Poets Society, Good Will Hunting, Night at the Museum, Jumanji).
- Sandra Bullock – one of the highest-paid actresses in the world, popular for her romantic comedy movies (Ocean’s 8, The Proposal, Miss Congeniality, Speed, Two Weeks Notice).
- Daniel Radcliffe – a British actor, rose to fame for playing Harry Potter in J.K. Rowling’s Harry PotterI adaptation (Swiss Army Man, Now You See Me, The Woman in Black).
- Keira Knightley – popular British actress, known for starring in blockbusters and drama movies (Pirates of the Caribbean, Pride & Prejudice, The Atonement, Anna Karenina).
- Jennifer Aniston – American actress and producer, popular from sitcom Friends (Just Go With It, We’re The Millers, The Break-Up, Horrible Bosses).
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt – American actor, singer, and director (500 Days of Summer, 50/50, Inception, 10 Things I Hate About You, The Dark Knight Rises).
Filmmakers and Authors with ENFP Personality
A great number of famous people with ENFP personality types are either directors or authors. The reason is their natural creativity which is indeed vital for writing books or directing movies. One needs to be artistic in order to create a unique storyline. ENFP authors and filmmakers never stop fascinating people all over the world.
- J.J. Abrams – American sci-fi and action film director and producer (Lost, Westworld, Star Wars, Fringe).
- Walt Disney – the greatest figure in the American animation industry (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and The Seven Dwarfs).
- Kurt Vonnegut – American postmodern writer, known for his satirical novels (Slaughterhouse-Five, Sirens of Titan, Cat’s Cradle).
- Charles Dickens – one of the greatest novelists of the Victorian era (A Christmas Carol, Oliver Twist, David Copperfield).
- Anne Frank – a Jewish victim of the Holocaust, became popular after publishing The Diary.
Athletes with ENFP Personality
ENTPs are not very practical people. However, they are impulsive, and therefore, it’s almost impossible to predict what famous ENTP athletes are planning on the field. There are not many famous people with ENFP personality types in the sports industry but those who are definitely interesting to watch.
- Tom Brady – American professional football player, popular for playing in NFL team Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Israel Adesanya – a professional martial artist from New Zealand, a former boxer.
- Anna Rudolf – a woman Grandmaster in chess, Hungarian chess player, and commentator.
- Becky Lynch – a professional wrestler who is also an actress, one of the most famous stars of WWE.
Musicians with ENFP Personality
Due to their charisma, ENFPs can be great singers. Performing on the stage is a natural activity for ENFP musicians, mainly because of their charming and delightful temperament. Besides, they are excellent songwriters and their lyrics always stand out with attached feelings.
- Ozzy Osbourne – English singer and songwriter, nicknamed as “Prince of Darkness”, a lead vocalist of the rock band Black Sabbath.
- John Lennon – popular British singer, a member of the rock band the Beatles.
- Gwen Stefani – American singer, a lead vocalist, and co-founder of the pop-rock band No Doubt.
- Janis Joplin – one of the most influential female rock stars of the world, American rock, soul, and blues musician.
- Kelly Clarkson – American singer and songwriter who won American Idol in 2002.
Politicians and Historical Figures with ENFP Personality
ENFPs don’t really like leading, however they make excellent leaders. ENFPs tend to give out insightful directions and motivate people. They are considered charismatic leaders but can be rather manipulative and dangerous sometimes.
- Che Guevara – a widely known communist activist in Cuban Revolution, military theories, author, and diplomat.
- Fidel Castro – a leader of the Cuban revolution, the prime minister and the president of Cuba at different times.
- Elizabeth May – a leader of the Green Party of Canada, a former member of the parliament.
- Osho – a famous Indian mystic, founder of the Rajneesh movement.
Fictional Characters with ENFP Personality
Moreover, lots of fictional characters from either Disney cartoons, anime series, or modern famous TV shows and movies are believed to be ENFPs.
- Michael Scott – the main protagonist of NBC’s popular sitcom The Office, portrayed by Steve Carell Michael.
- Willy Wonka – a fictional character of Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, portrayed by Johnny Depp in the movie adaptation.
- Bridget Jones – the main character of Helen Fielding’s Bridget Jones’s Diary, portrayed by Renée Zellweger.
- The 11th Doctor – one of the main characters of BBC’s sci-fi TV series Doctor Who, portrayed by Matt Smith.
- Phoebe Buffay – one of the six main characters of popular sitcom Friends, portrayed by Lisa Kudrow,
- Rapunzel – one of the most popular Disney princesses, known for her long and beautiful hair.
- Ash Ketchum – a protagonist of the Pokémon anime and manga series.
- Renly Baratheon – the youngest Baratheon brother from the Game Of Thrones series, portrayed by Gethin Anthony.
Comedians and TV Hosts with ENFP Personality
Did you know that ENFPS are very hilarious people? Actually, they stand out with their unique sense of humor. Therefore, they often achieve success in the field of comedy. As a result of their great communication skills and fun-loving nature, ENFP famous people tend to be TV hosts and comedians that everybody adores.
- Ellen DeGeneres – American comedian and TV host, best known for hosting The Ellen DeGeneres Show since 2003. She’s popular for her observational humor and great communication skills with famous people.
- Bill Cosby – one of the most notable stand-up comedians in America, popular for hosting a famous sitcom The Cosby Show from 1984 to 1992.
- Ricky Gervais – a beloved English Comedy actor, director, and writer, widely known for co-creating and co-writing the popular British sitcom The Office and portraying one of the lead characters David Brent.
- John Mulaney – American stand-up comedian, actor, and writer; widely admired for writing scripts for Saturday Night Live and acting as a stand-up comedian in special episodes.
- George Carlin – American actor, author, critic, and stand-up comedian; popular for his dark comedy, one of the most influential stand-up comedians of all time.
Anime Characters with ENFP Personality
ENFP characters from anime and manga series tend to be everyone’s favorite. Who doesn’t like Naruto Uzumaki or Avatar Aang from famous Japanese series? Most anime characters that are believed to have ENFP personalities are the main protagonists, inspiring millions of anime fans around the world.
- Naruto Uzumaki – a young villain from the fictional village Konohagakure, the main protagonist from Masashi Kishimoto’s manga and anime franchise Naruto.
- Aang – the main protagonist of Nickelodeon’s series Avatar: The Last Airbender, the last surviving Airbender.
- Misato Katsuragi – one of the main characters of Gainax’s manga and anime franchise Neon Genesis Evangelion, the operations director at NERV.
- Mello – a fictional character in the popular manga series Death Note who was raised at the orphanage Wammy’s House.
- Junko Enoshima – the main antagonist of Spike Chunsoft’s Danganronpa manga and anime series, a female student in the Hope’s Peak Academy.
ENFP Famous People: Overview
Expressing enthusiasm, having unique charisma, and using creative potential in everything they do are some of the reasons why ENFP celebrities are adored by many people around the world. People with these personality types have diverse talents and skills such as acting, singing, playing musical instruments, playing sports, or inspiring people with exceptional humor. Consequently, they often manage to stand out in the crowd.
That’s why there are so many ENFP people who became widely famous. They enjoy taking part in new and challenging experiences and overcoming problems. This is the only way for ENFPs to feel satisfaction. As a result, they contradict the social norms and fascinate people with their unique approaches to life. Accordingly, most famous people or characters that are believed to be ENFPs are considered highly creative and extraordinary people with pleasant personality traits. Extraversion (E) and Feeling (F) traits give them the ability to achieve success in diverse fields such as music, acting, sports, or politics.